Mantecol Classic Flavor Semi-Soft Peanut Butter Nougat, 110 g / 3.88 oz (pack of 3)
- 0.33 KGS
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- SOLD BY:
- Pampa Direct
- TYPICAL DESSERT. One of the most popular of the cuisine of Argentina.
- SOFT AND EXQUISITE. Made of semi-soft nougat made from peanut butter.
- CLASSIC DESSERT FOR CHRISTMAS. It can’t be missed on your Christmas or New Years Eve table.
- DELIGHT YOUR FRIENDS. Let them try this Mantecol and they will be thankful forever.
- 110 g / 3.88 oz. Pack of 3 bars.
Typical dessert of Argentina, a semi-soft peanut butter nougat. It was originally created and marketed in the 1940s by the confectionery company Georgalos. Founded by a Greek immigrant family, his main reference, Miguel Georgalos, took the inspiration in a typical Mediterranean dessert, the halva.
Postre a base de pasta de maní con cacao libre de gluten - SIN TACC
Mantecol clásico, manteniendo la tradición desde 1940.
the best quality product ever!
Excellent quality. Fresh, just like the one I used to buy in Bs.As.
I felt that the product was not so fresh this is not the first time I order this product also in the current order I ordered hope to get it in better condition
Who doesn't love these? Best dessert ever. If you like halva, you will love these!
I love the peanut buttery flavor.
Products i ordered were fresh and send pretty quickly, I will be ordering more soon! Thank you so much!!
fresh and full of flavor!
Great taste and awesome delivery service!