Mantecol Marmolado Semi-Soft Peanut Butter Nougat Chocolate Marble, 110 g / 3.88 oz (pack of 3)
- 0.33 KGS
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- SOLD BY:
- Pampa Direct
- TYPICAL DESSERT. One of the most popular of the cuisine of Argentina.
- SOFT AND EXQUISITE. Made of semi-soft nougat made from peanut butter.
- CLASSIC DESSERT FOR CHRISTMAS. It can’t be missed on your Christmas or New Years Eve table.
- DELIGHT YOUR FRIENDS. Let them try this Mantecol and they will be thankful forever.
- 110 g / 3.88 oz. Pack of 3 bars.
Typical dessert of Argentina, a semi-soft peanut butter nougat. It was originally created and marketed in the 1940s by the confectionery company Georgalos. Founded by a Greek immigrant family, his main reference, Miguel Georgalos, took the inspiration in a typical Mediterranean dessert, the halva.
Mantecol clásico, producto argentino manteniendo la tradición.