Amanda Yerba Mate Con Palo Unsmoked Classic Argentinian Cut (1 kg / 2.2 lb)
- 1.00 KGS
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Amanda Yerba Mate is a yerba you can always rely on. Compared to other brands like Taragui and Rosamonte, which are both smoked and have an overbearing taste, Amanda is like a breath of fresh air. With a harmonious balance of bitterness and sweetness throughout the entire gourd, Amanda is extremely pleasant while still packing a punch. Heavy earth, soil taste but super smooth. Milky texture and flavor. A bit of mushroom and woodsy notes.
Only after several refills, do I start to notice the strength die down. And even then, it dies down slowly. Throughout the entire cycle, it stays pretty linear. Nothing complex about it. Coming with stems, leaves, and dust makes this the classic Argentine cut. A very strong blast of energy from the start gets you on your feet. Not too much, though. You won’t be jumpy. But your tiredness and groggy feeling will disappear. You’ll feel light on your feet and ready to move.
There’s nothing bad I have to say about this yerba mate brand. But there’s nothing special about it either. Amanda comes and delivers. Like I said, it’s something that’s dependable. It’s a yerba mate that tastes fine, and gives you the effects you’re looking for. Surely, you probably won’t be grabbing this for something unique about it that other brands don’t have. The only notable thing that pops out is its smoothness and long-lasting taste. For a beginner, I wouldn’t recommend Amanda. She’s packs a punch and definitely won’t be sweet on your tongue. There’s much better brands that you’ll find more welcoming. For the bit more experienced though, you might love this one. -- Yerba Mate Lab
How to brew your mate?
1. Pour the Yerba Mate in your gourd and fill it up just about 3⁄4.
2. Place your hand on your gourd so that it covers the opening of it, then turn it over several times. (This will help mix the different components of the mate).
3. Create a cavity in your gourd. To do this, take the gourd in your hand and bend it. The mate will now move to the side of your gourd. Place your gourd on a flat surface. You will see that a well will have formed.
4. Push the bombilla into the well and make sure that the hollow space created by the well remains intact.
5. Meanwhile, boil some water. (It must be at a temperature of 75 degrees. Otherwise it will burn the yerba, resulting in a less effective infusion).
6. When the water is ready, pour it directly into the hollow space. Make sure not to pour water over all the leaves.
7. Enjoy your mate!
Muy buena yerba, suave y dura bastante.
This is so classic and it has a nice flouver.
Lasting flavor, no powder, not acid
I love this yerba. Amanda is a great yerba with great taste and flavor.
Genial, llego impecable, estoy en Singapur y llego todo sin problemas. Gracias por el servicio.
Mild taste I prefer a more robust tast
Thank you for your great job. Amanda is a great yerba mate ,taste and flavour is delicious.
Amanda is my favourite and lovely yerba mate. I like it in every time.
The blend of Mate is delucious it really helps you bathroom problems no issue energy plus piece of mind helps you fall a sleep faster and gives you a good night rest I recommend this tea to every body that has a stressful life of activity and those who need need tranquility and energy