La Serenísima Colonial Dulce de Leche Traditional Recipe, 1 kg / 2.2 lb Super Value Jar
- 1.00 KGS
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- ARGENTINIANS FAVORITE DULCE DE LECHE - One of the best choices for daily consumption. A calcium source product.
- PERFECT FOR TOASTS AND CAKES - Suits perfectly with bread, cakes, and home-made alfajores. Bake your favorite cakes and soft trufas or chocotorta.
- COLONIAL STYLE - More milky and tastier than the classic dulce de leche.
- Intense, caramel and creamy taste.
- GLUTEN FREE. One of the most sold products from Argentina.
- 1 kg / 2.2 lb
Dulce de Leche La Serenísima, Industria Argentina.
La Serenísima was established in 1929 by Antonino Mastellone, a cheese-maker from Sardinia who arrived in Argentina in 1925. Antonio and his brother Giuseppe Mastellone founded Hermanos Mastellone in General Rodríguez, a pampas city west of Buenos Aires, in 1927. La Serenísima became the first in Argentina to provide nutritional facts on each bottle. The company pioneered the sale of lactose-free milk in Argentina in 1984, became the market leader in the sale of yogurt and introduced cultured milk locally, in 1988. La Serenísima also introduced large-scale organic dairy farming in Argentina, in 1994, and became the first to fortify its products with iron sulfate.
Pampa Direct, productos argentinos fresh from factory, direct to you.
Es el más rico para untar en tostadas o rellenar tortas
Amo este dulce de leche, el mejor del mundo a mi gusto
Dulce de leche that reminds child times, really great thanks
Delicious products, super fast shipping with extra goodies inside. Best site on the internet for all these products! I am amazed by their service
llegó perfecto. Gracias por el saludo de cumpleaños que le escribieron
Too much sweet, But I like it. All the products from this shop is great.
Muy rico, perfecto para chocotorta, tostadas, y demas.
El mejor del mundo para mi.