Nutrilon ProFutura 2 Baby Formula 6-12 Months, 800 g / 28.2 oz Powder Can
- 0.80 KGS
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- SOLD BY:
- Pampa Direct
Powdered milk formula, with GOS and FOS *, fortified with calcium, zinc, vitamins A, D and C, with long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids and nucleotides, for infants. Gluten free.
- Unique patented GOS / FOS * mix acts on immune system.
- LCPs: DHA of phospholipids ** + ARA: fatty acids of better assimilation that act on brain and vision development.
- Nucleotides: intervene in the immune system and regulate the metabolism.
- Protein content adapted to the needs of the infant.
* Galacto-oligosaccharides and Fructo-oligosaccharides.
** Sources of DHA: 88% fish oil, 12% phospholipid.
Breast milk is the best nutrition for the baby. When this is not possible or is insufficient, the pediatrician is the one who can best advise the type of food to be offered.
CAN OPENING INSTRUCTIONS:
Packaging has been specially designed to make the preparation of infant formula easier and safer.
1. Remove the safety seal by placing two fingers behind the seal and pulling down.
2. Open the can.
3. Detach the measuring spoon and place it in the lid holder.
4. Remove the protective film completely and proceed to prepare the formula following the instructions for use.
5. Store the spoon in the lid after each use for safer handling.
6. Close the can.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Carefully follow the instructions for the preparation of Nutrilon Profutura 1. Avoid contamination during opening, handling and use. Failure to follow the instructions may pose a risk to the baby's health. It is recommended that all intakes be prepared at the time of consumption.
Do not use microwave, this can cause severe burns.
Use the product only if the peel off / aluminum foil is in good condition.
1. Wash your hands and clean all the elements to be used for the preparation.
2. Sterilize the bottle and nipple by boiling them in drinking water for 10 minutes.
3. Boil drinking water for 5 minutes; let it cool. Refer to the Food Schedule and pour the necessary amount of boiled water into the sterilized bottle.
4. Add Nutrilon Profutura 1 powder; use the supplied spoon as a measure, leveling the powder with the flange, without pressing. Keep the spoon clean and dry as detailed in the instructions for opening the can.
5. Close the bottle and shake until the powder is completely dissolved. Check the temperature of the food and use it during the first hour of preparation.
6. Wash the bottle and teat after use, discarding unused milk leftovers.
Once the container is opened, consume the product within a maximum period of 3 weeks. Keep the container tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Discard the container once the product is consumed, do not reuse it. Product packed under inert atmosphere.