Roapipó Organic Yerba Mate Tradicional, 1 kg / 2.2 lb
- 1.00 KGS
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
OIA certified organic yerba mate from Misiones, Argentina. Classic coarse Argentinian cut con palo (stems), non-aged.
About the producer
Roapipó has produced produce organic maté. Organic production is based on the following principles: when it is of vegetable origin, it is understood as organic all agricultural product from a farm with rational management of natural resources and without the use of synthetic products. In addition to offering healthy foods, it maintains or increases the fertility of the soil, its biological activity and diversity.
To achieve these basic objectives, Roapipó takes into account some of the following aspects:
- Reuse all organic material produced in the farm (not burn).
- Produce compost or better vermicompost.
- Rotate crops and grazing areas.
- Mixed crops, green coverings with legumes in perennial plantations.
- Avoid water erosion with plantations in contour lines.
- Plant native tree species in perennial crops and pastures.
- Protect water resources, springs and wetlands through conservation of natural flora.
- The raising of cattle is fundamental for obtaining organic fertilizers.
- Find a balance (or complement) between plant and animal production.