Amanda Yerba Mate Con Palo Unsmoked Classic Argentinian Cut, Wholesale Bulk Box, 500 g / 1.1 lb ea (pack of 10 count)
- 5.00 KGS
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
How to brew your mate?
1. Pour the Yerba Mate in your gourd and fill it up just about 3⁄4.
2. Place your hand on your gourd so that it covers the opening of it, then turn it over several times. (This will help mix the different components of the mate).
3. Create a cavity in your gourd. To do this, take the gourd in your hand and bend it. The mate will now move to the side of your gourd. Place your gourd on a flat surface. You will see that a well will have formed.
4. Push the bombilla into the well and make sure that the hollow space created by the well remains intact.
5. Meanwhile, boil some water. (It must be at a temperature of 75 degrees. Otherwise it will burn the yerba, resulting in a less effective infusion).
6. When the water is ready, pour it directly into the hollow space. Make sure not to pour water over all the leaves.
7. Enjoy your mate!